Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Please....


Please say a prayer or wish us well...cross your fingers with us...anything...
We do not want to move...

It's all so weird...we have a great relationship with our landlord and his family...we had Thanksgiving dinner and plenty of other things with them....and suddenly as if it is no big deal, we are told that we may have to leave...It's not definate...only if he rents out his house that he is living in now...then we will have 2 months notice to find another place...what if there is NOT another place?? Then what??

The kids are worried...The frog is feeling betrayed...and has said that, fine, after this he will stay French and not share anything personal with anyone again, he will just keep to himself, because who we thought were friends...turns out it's just business...gaahh!

The hardest thing for me is, the lack of remorse...after he told me...matter of factly...just simply put, not a sorry, or I wish it could work out any other way, but this is our only option...nothing...just if we rent out the crow hill road house, we are moving in here...no concern or anything...I could not turn back to look at him...I had to leave the room and not come back..I could not finish or start dinner...

It's a horrible feeling...I understand he has to do what is right for his family, but to tell me this with such finality and oh well you'll have two months...sucks...it's a weird betrayal that we have all felt...it's horrible...

But I guess with that said...everything happens for a reason...and I do hope this reason is good at least for someone! We will be fine, it just stings our feelings a bit...I guess this is what will make us thicker skin and less trusting...considering we are probably the most trusting...(well at least I am:) it's probably a good lesson to learn, with just a landlord....

I am currently waiting to hear from him if he will raise our rent and let us stay...basically he is renting the other place for 1300 and we pay 1100, I asked if it would help us to stay here and not uproot us all if we paid more...he said possibly...he would do some number crunching and see....so please say a prayer, send some positive vibes or whatever you can do...or maybe a miracle will happen and the family that is staying in Germany for a while will rent us their house for the time being...even though they are asking 2500 and that is not possible at all...maybe they will realize they won't get that and take half of that and know we will take good care of it.....it's doubtful, but not impossible:)

Wish us luck!
Oh and our fabulous garden, that we made, the raised vegetable garden...may have to come out...a hard days work...a beautiful plot just waiting for vegetables to be planted....sniffsniff...I have been dreaming of a veggie garden for 12 years...and finally my frog made my dream come true...all to be possibly yanked out next week if we have to move:(

4 Comments:

At April 23, 2008, Blogger B said...

Oh, I'm so sorry you are going through this. I know how much you love where you are living! I am sending all my positive thoughts your way that you will be able to stay.

Very Sincerely,
b

 
At April 23, 2008, Blogger Ksam said...

Oh lord Kim, I know how you feel. Having just had to pack up my entire life in a moment's notice, I pray to God that you will not have to do the same. That house is perfect for you and your boys!!

 
At April 23, 2008, Blogger buzzgirl said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

 
At April 23, 2008, Blogger Kim/Thomas said...

Thank you!! Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home